Informatica PowerCenter Real Time Edition
Every solution has its worse and better releases. The differences between them are the consequence of further upgrades, modifications, and the type of users each release is addressed to. Informatica PowerCenter Real Time Edition platform is designed to take care about data integration. Unlike other editions of the platform, this one is supplied with wide capabilities for real time data operations what makes it more usable to the companies which are placed in dynamically growing and constantly changing markets.
Among many other, the most important features of Informatica platform's Real Time Edition are:
- change data capturing within relational data sources,
- ease of integration with diverse communication systems,
- dynamic partitioning supported with data smart parallelism,
- standard support for scalable data services creation,
- multiple process orchestration and human workflow options.
These and other capabilities allow the platform to be used for highly differentiated purposes. In most of cases, then, PowerCenter Real Time Edition is used for data synchronizing and replicating, and data warehousing. Master data management also is important, the same as data migration and data consolidation. Finally, the platform might be used for integrating data across the whole organization.
PowerCenter Real Time Edition features and benefits
Here is what PowerCenter Real Time Edition platform's users might benefit from:
- real-time, trickle-feed, and batch data integration latency support is integrated in one product
- zero latency engine enables incessant data processing
- constant capturing information about data changes in all related data sources
- JMS, TIBCO, webMethods Broker, MSMQ, MQ Process Orchestration, and other messaging systems support for reading and writing
- even the most complex data integration demands are supported with process oriented data integration
- business process modeling free from coding requirements (meeting the most common orchestration standards like BPEL and BPEL4People or WS*
- Web services protocols (SOAP, WSDL, XML, so on and so forth) are enough to access data, metadata, and workflows
- PowerCenter Web service hub facilitates supplying consuming applications with data in the appropriate form and demanded semantics
- delivery time reduction caused by using Web services and built in WSDL editor
- centralized reporting and monitoring allows to reduce the administrative overhead
- support for numerous Web service hubs ensures enhanced scalability
- horizontal scalability supports enables giant real time data volumes handling
- real time data integrity guarantees sufficient data loss and duplication prevention
- visual controls for different partition schemes
business agility, and enhancing business performance and cost effective
scalability. These are the three areas which PowerCenter Real Time Edition
strength is the most visible at. In a very few words, its work can be
boiled down to delivering all the data that is needed immediately.
Real time capturing has a meaningful influence on organization's performance. Finally, the advanced scalability capabilities allow the PowerCenter Real Time Edition work well not only in case of quickly growing data volumes, but also when there's more and more concurrent requests at the same time.