Datastage Enterprise Edition tutorial
Installation and administration
- Infosphere Datastage EE installation - DataStage EE (Enterprise Edition) installation guide on Windows 2003 server and Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Datastage EE configuration file - Enterprise Edition configuration file for parallel processing
- DS EE environment configuration variables - an overview of the Infosphere DataStage EE environment variables including tips for adjusting global variables for debuging, troubleshooting, optimizing and tuning the Datastage jobs
Parallel job design
- Designing and creating Datastage EE jobs - a brief overview of the Datastage job development process, types of jobs supported by Datastage and Datastage job parameters basics.
- Data partitioning and collecting methods - an overview of Datastage partitioning and collecting methods with sample uses in real-life solutions.
- Datasets and filesets in Datastage - use of internal temporary file structures in Datastage PX.
- DataStage EE parallel stages overview A list and overview of all parallel stages and sequence activities available in IBM InfoSphere DataStage and QualityStage 8 EE
- Custom stages in Datastage - creating BuildOPS, wrappers and custom stages in Datastage
- Infosphere FastTrack - IBM Infosphere Fasttrack overview and basic tutorial
More Infosphere Datastage resources
Additional resources on IBM Information Server, Infosphere and Datastage: