What are datastage user roles?
Infosphere Datastage user roles are set up in the project properties in Datastage Administrator. To prevent unauthorized access, all Datastage users must have a user role assigned in the administrative console.
- Each Datastage user can have one of the following roles assigned:
- Datastage Developer - with full access to all functions of a Datastage projects
- Datastage Operator - this users are allowed to run and manage released Datastage jobs
- Datastage Super Operator - can browse repository (read-only) and open Designer client
- Datastage Production Manager - creates and manages protected projects
Back to the Infosphere certification (Datastage, QualityStage and Information Analyzer) materials and study guides